If u wish to be a Guinness Record Holder, Ask us !!
Its a great honor to share this news with you all, We ALL HAVE TOGETHER CREATED A NEW WORLD RECORD FOR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ACCURATE ARTIST AND STUDENT PARTICIPATION IN AN ONLINE EXHIBITION FOR "WORLD SCIENCE DAY" , 10TH NOVEMBER YEAR 2020, which is now registered at EXTRAORDINAIRE WORLD RECORDS (UK).
We got honored with the RECORD FOR MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ONLINE DISPLAY OF PARTICIPANTS ON A SINGLE WEBSITE PAGE IN FORM OF ROTATING SCROLL ART ONLINE GALLERY. As we claimed for creating the biggest online show ever happened online on "WORLD SCIENCE DAY", to which they agreed.
I sincerely thank you for this big support and cooperation!!
But, I would definitely like to mention the names who gave me tremendous support & motivation in this mega event, as it was just not at all easy to design each and every artist's Facebook Promo Pictures and website display pictures for online exhibition:
- Kavita Vyas, my better-half who supported me and helped me as much as she can, in completing the back end activity.
- Vinita Joshi from Indore(MP), took the load of communicating with all the participants, Great work Vinita !!
- Sunita from Delhi, you really did great work in managing online logistics part from participants of North India.
- Hemakshi Khasgiwala from Indore(MP), thank you for your help !!
- Dr. Mahima Gupta from Ponte Vedra (USA) - An International Artist who is one person responsible to make this event, a truly International. The Credit goes to you!! "All respected 41 participants from 21 countries came in with Radart for this Mega Event", because of you, Thank you so very much!!
I will be in touch with you for further procedures.
Learning is a way of life, it always gives you that extra energy to bounce back.!
Complete List of 1001+ Participant's (Country-wise & India State-wise) for students category & Artists can be downloaded from here. As of now we have uploaded in FULL SIZE IMAGE - 214 Students & 546 Artists , that it 760 and 245 in small caps. Hence we have achieved our Target of 1001.